Dragon NaturallySpeaking fails toinstallon Microsoft Windows 7
Call For Support : +1-866-946-4895
When attempting toinstallDragon NaturallySpeaking on Microsoft Windows, theinstallationmay fail. After the first “Welcome” screen, the “Next” button is not active and a message appears stating that theinstallationwas interrupted.
During an upgradeinstallationof Microsoft Windows (on a computer with a previous operating system) a “Windows.old” folder is created. The “Windows.old” folder is created in the root of the Windows partition and contains the previous operating system files and other personal files.
This Dragon NaturallySpeakinginstallationproblemmay occur when the new Microsoft Windowsinstallationwas a different language than the previous Windowsinstallation.
To bypass theinstallationconflict, we recommend renaming the existing “C:\Windows.old” folder.
To rename the “C:\Windows.old” folder:
- Exit completely from the failed Dragon NaturallySpeakinginstallation.
- Using Windows Explorer, open the C:\ drive and locate the “C:\Windows.old” folder.
- Rename the “Windows.old” folder to “C:\Windows.previous”.
- Close the Windows Explorer.
- Restart the Dragon NaturallySpeakinginstallation.
dragon naturally speaking customer service phone number
dragon naturally speaking contact number
nuance support login